- Seeds for Life is a local seed bank working to conserve and regenerate bio-regional seed diversity through the development and education of a network of skilled seed stewards.
- Seed Savers Exchange is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and sharing heirloom seeds. Since 1975, members have been passing on our garden heritage by collecting and distributing thousands of samples of rare garden seeds to other gardeners.
- The Seed Ambassadors Project is dedicated to preserving regional seed sovereignty. They produce and distribute this awesome Guide to Seed Saving, Seed Stewardship & Seed Sovereignty, which they encourage everyone to use and share freely!
- Bountiful Gardens. A project of Ecology Action, a not-for-profit dedicated to ending world hunger by teaching sustainable agriculture. They offer heirloom seeds, books and gardening supplies. Ecology Action works with projects all over the world that are locally staffed and locally adapted.
- Fedco Co-op Garden Supplies - A cooperative offering a wide selection of seeds and gardening supplies.
- Johnny's Selected Seeds - Employee owned company offering a wide variety of seed for home gardeners and commercial farmers.
- Redwood Seeds - A regional seed company focusing on varieties adapted to Northern California.
- Renee's Garden Seeds - Heirloom and gourmet vegetable, flower and herb seeds
- Seed Savers Exchange Catalog- The catalog of a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and sharing heirloom seeds. Since 1975 an extensive member base has collected and distributed thousands of rare garden seeds.
- Siskiyou Seeds - Certified organic, open pollinated seeds grown in the Applegate Valley of Southern Oregon.
- Syngergy Seeds - Organic seeds produced in the Trinity Valley by George Stevens.
- Territorial Seed Company - Family owned Seed company based in Cottage grove, Oregon.